An exciting opening has arisen for an Account Director to join Murray Brand, the award winning consumer and lifestyle team at Murray Group – one of Ireland’s leading full service public relations consultancies.
Murray Brand is home to some of the worlds’ biggest brands across retail, beauty and lifestyle and boasts a team of the brightest communicators, creatives, strategists and digital marketing minds in today’s communications industry.
We would love to hear from first rate communications professionals who have the passion and ambition to work with the biggest brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry.
Murray Brand offers opportunities for significant career progression, a supportive team environment where you are encouraged to really spread your wings and extensive training and development opportunities. We believe in not only hiring the best, but in investing in and developing our people to achieve their true potential. The longevity of tenure amongst our colleagues and clients speaks volumes about our inclusive culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of six years’ experience in a relevant agency or in-house position or a related field (marketing / digital / sponsorship).
- A relevant third level qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing high impact communications strategies and programmes for clients
- A track record of managing high profile clients, a network of suppliers and handling client budgets
- First rate skills in client relationship management
Particular skills required are:
- passionate about the consumer, media, digital and social landscape and delivering stand out campaigns
- media relations expertise across print, broadcast and online
- experience developing digital PR campaigns that include content development, social media management and influencer engagement
- excellent attention to detail, strong writing and communications skills
- results focussed and familiar with evaluation techniques
Please submit your application, detailing your relevant experience, in strict confidence to Ann Dunne at email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 17th August 2018.