Are you brand-centric, highly creative, an out-of-the-box thinker? Do you have the beating heart of a storyteller and the analytical ability to drive results as a communicator and digital native? Would you like to join a dynamic team to help them drive their clients’ content marketing strategies and reputation management programmes to foster business growth?
Murray has been at the forefront of the communications industry in Ireland for over 40 years. Today, Murray boasts an enviable client roster and offers integrated services across consumer & brand PR, content creation, digital strategy and execution, corporate affairs, public affairs and crisis management. Due to ongoing growth and continually evolving client needs, we are looking for a top class, ambitious, Digital Content Strategist to join our growing creative and digital team.
- Collaborate with our consumer, corporate and creative teams to meet the digital content requirements of current clients and potential clients.
- Lead on digital content / strategy for pitches.
- Contribute to a culture of digital excellence across our agency, inspired and informed by business needs and opportunities as well as by digital industry innovations and insights.
- Have 360° vision on digital content strategies and the capacity / aspiration to collaborate and inspire first rate work.
- Collaborate with our client services and creative teams to establish and present appropriate digital content strategies for clients.
- Develop, implement and refine digital content strategies, roadmaps, and programme calendars to supports client’s growth plans.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for content strategy and have experience integrating learnings into marketing strategy.
- Drive the roll out of cross agency digital plans with creativity at their heart.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital agency or as a digital content manager.
- Proven experience working on forward-thinking social and content strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of social media, content creation, digital strategies for content distribution, consumer engagement, reputation enhancement through story-telling, mobile, video, etc.
- A track record of devising and delivering digital content strategies across key domains such as website, apps, online and related digital services.
- A self-starter who can thrive in a demanding and nurturing environment that encourages cross team collaboration.
- Results focused with strong analytical skills (knowledge of Google Analytics, AB testing, Google Tagging, SEO content strategies). Proven track record developing and executing digital content marketing strategies.
Please submit your application, in strict confidence to Ann Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday, 18th July 2018.