Do you have a flair for creating brand fame, for knowing how to influence the right influencers, an eye for killer content and a passion for amazing story telling?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of Murray, one of Ireland’s most reputable full service strategic communications consultancies, due to continued growth in our brand and creative team. We want to hear from ambitious, bright, down to earth and passionate Senior Account Executives / Account Managers who are looking to accelerate their careers. The successful candidate(s) will be part of our growing consumer and digital practice working on a portfolio of brands in the beauty, retail and hospitality sectors.
Murray has been at the forefront of the communications industry in Ireland for over 40 years. Today, Murray boasts an enviable client roster and offers integrated services across consumer & brand PR, content creation, digital strategy and execution, corporate affairs, public affairs and crisis management. Our stellar client portfolio of global and Irish brands includes household names like L’Oréal, Three, Audi, Tesco, Heineken and Center Parcs.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of two years’ Agency experience (PR / communications), enabling you to work as part of a team servicing a range of covetable clients with a focus on brand communications and digital strategy.
- A relevant third level qualification.
If you are a motivated individual who wants to shine in an environment where you get to work on the best brands in the business and with the brightest minds in the brand communications industry, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidates will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of executing media plans for clients in the lifestyle and consumer space.
- A keen interest and working knowledge of digital and social media platforms.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- An ability to work under pressure with the support and nourishment of great colleagues who care.
- The ability to forge and develop good relationships with clients, colleagues, media, influencers and stakeholders.
Please submit your application, noting whether you are applying for as a Senior Account Executive / Consultant (typically Account Manager level) position and detailing your consumer experience, in strict confidence to Ann Dunne at email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of Friday, 22nd June 2018.