Murray has a vacancy for an ambitious Account Executive to work across our brand and digital practices.
Murray is one of Ireland’s leading full service public relations consultancies with offices in Dublin and London. Our success is built on a 40 year heritage at the forefront of the public relations industry. Today, we are the trusted strategic communications partner of leading Irish businesses, global brands and organisations at home and abroad.
Due to the continued growth of our business, a vacancy has arisen for an Account Executive to work in our consumer and brand team.
If you want to learn from some of the brightest communicators, creatives, brand strategists and digital marketers in today’s PR industry, then a career at Murray is for you.
We are looking for a self-starter with bundles of passion and flair to work on a portfolio of lifestyle brands across the retail, telecom and automotive space along with some amazing sponsorship assets.
Murray offers unrivalled opportunities for significant career progression, a supportive team environment, down to earth colleagues and extensive training opportunities.
We believe in not only hiring the best, but in investing in and developing our people to achieve their true potential. The longevity of tenure amongst Murray colleagues and the strength of our client relationships is testament to our inclusive culture of excellence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years agency or in-house experience (PR / communications / digital marketing), with a focus on brand communications and digital strategy.
- Experience of media and influencer relations.
- A relevant third level qualification.
- A keen interest and working knowledge of digital and social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to forge and develop good relationships with clients, colleagues, media, influencers and stakeholders.
If you are a motivated individual who wants to shine in an environment where you get to work on some of the best consumer and lifestyle brands, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer
Joining Murray will mean you will be working alongside talented and fun colleagues on some of the most significant public relations accounts in Ireland. We offer our staff:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful performance bonus
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Continuous internal training
- Financial support for external training
- Staff social programme
- Pension / PRSA facility
Please submit your application in strict confidence to Ann Dunne at email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday, 9th October 2019.